The goal of this professional development course, E/L/G 0191 Emergency Operations Center/Incident Command System Interface, is to enable the students to develop an effective interface between the Incident Command/Unified Command and the Emergency Operations Center by applying National Incident Management System principles.
Selection Criteria: The intended audience(s) are federal, state, tribal, territorial, local level, private industry, volunteer and nongovernmental emergency management personnel who are active in a community's ICS and EOC activities. This course works best when delivered to combined audience of ICS and EOC personnel. The materials were developed with the assumption that audience members may have little or no actual experience as a member of an Incident Command Post staff or an EOC Staff.
Please note: You do not have to submit certificates for this course.
Prior to enrolling in E/L/G 0191, students must complete:
· IS-0100 An Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS 100
· IS-0700 An Introduction to the National Incident Management System
· IS-0800 National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
· IS-0200 Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response, ICS 200
· IS-2200 Basic Emergency Operations Center Functions